Bite On Bullets: My Current Needs

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Current Needs

I need to go shopping soon, prolly tomorrow? Well, I'm not wasting my money this time. I'm spending them on some stuffs more useful. Gonna meet Baby tomorrow to get them. First up, training bag!



I simply luv the design of this bag, and the colour's freaking awesome! Anyone knows where I can find them in Singapore? Baby was saying that I could get the pink one and he could get the silver, provided if we can ever get our hands on these babies.




Those few on top are acceptable too. You should know why, cause it's pink/red! Heehee.



Training tees! I need more of them. Not only are they comfortable to wear, it's super cooling too.



And this here's something random I saw at the Adidas website. I think it's really really pretty! Don't you think so?

Anyway, moving on to Today. Was in school from 8 in the morning til 7ish in the evening. School ended at 3, but I stayed back with Weiwei to study as well as coach him on his Accounting. I'm going to be voice-less real soon. And eversince I came back, I've been feeling darn restless for the past 2 hours or so. Guess I'm too tired. Wanted to hit the sack straight after the 9 o'clock show, but American Idol's on at 10! Damn!

Lastly, I luv my Baby! (I)(L)(Y)

Edited/

Chee bong. I've to either get my stuffs alone tomorrow or not get them at all. Fish head curry.

No comments:

Nuffnang