Bite On Bullets: Retail Therapy

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, May 29, 2009

Retail Therapy



Baby came to fetch me from school today and over to Tampines. Went shopping at Tampines1 and had lunch at Subway's. He kept complaining that it was the suckiest Subway he had ever been to. Isn't all Subways the same? Prolly cause I don't eat vegetables and he does. Haha! 

Didn't get myself anything today because I spent a total of $61 there yesterday! I went there alone after I went to Tangs in Town to meet Baby for lunch. And guess what I spent on..


There goes my money. I can't believe I can spend so much in Tampines. Oh well, at least I'm satisfied with my stuff. Oh yeah, Mari also got me a HelloKitty file! Thank you so so much! Love it.

Anyway, back to the topic. Over to the Ministry Of Education building at Buona Vista to collect Baby's O Level cert. Trained down to Vivo randomly after that. Walked around and saw this super pretty bag at Puma! Gonna ask Sam to get it for me. Spend money again.

Something happened while I was on my way back. So Baby ended up sending me all the way home and back to the West to meet his friends. Thanks for today Baby, I love you!

P/S: I fucking(X1000) hate Bangalas!

No comments:

Nuffnang