Bite On Bullets: Til Death Do Us Part

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Til Death Do Us Part


P/S: I love you, asshole.

Our afternoon didn't go on as smoothly as we wanted. Even quarreled after we met for 10 minutes. That feeling's really sucky. Today was the most frightening day of my life, ever. We both almost lost each other. But we held on, because we knew we couldn't. I'd like to apologise to Baby for behaving that way, but you know why I did right? I'd really die without Baby, dead serious.

Anyway, before we met, Charmaine and Claire came over to my house and did some baking. A new recipe. The cookies turned out quite nice. Looks like I'll be baking some for myself real soon! Ended up meeting Baby only in the evening, cause something cropped up.

Wanted to get him his present, so I rushed down to Tampines to find it. But sadly, they didn't carry that design anymore. Quickly took the train down to Orchard and walked all the way to Wisma and back to the control station to wait for Baby. Why? Cause they didn't carry it there either. Shit! Plan ruined and I was perspiring like a dog.

After the quarrel, we had the time of our lives. Had Swensens for dinner and wanted to catch a movie. But Cathay wasn't showing Wolverine yet. Decided to walk around Plaza Sing. Action City and then to Carrefour. I saw my Yan Yan in this cute lil 4 boxes! It was actually for kids, but who cares! I got them anyway. It only costed 2 bucks! Whoop!

Homed. Pictures time. Sorry for the lousy quality, Baby's camera's battery died on us just when I on it and was our luck that I didn't bring my camera out with me today. So, I had to make do with my 5 mega pixels phone camera.

Oh, before you go click on my Nuffnang Ads will you? Thankies! Luvluv. I love Nuffnang!


Fcuker.

I really don't know what he's trying to do.


I luv doing this sign! Like ke alien only. Lol.







Yay! My hair's growing!

My all-time favourite choco biscuit!


This was obviously using my sony camera, back at home.



Ciaoz!

No comments:

Nuffnang