Bite On Bullets: With Honour

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, May 22, 2009

With Honour

Happy 17th Birthday, Bei Bei!
Hope you enjoyed yourself today yeah? Takecare! (L)

Shall make this short and sweet as my energy has totally drained out from me and my eyes are blood red in colour, stupid contacts.

We had to play against College West and Central's Team A for most of the matches and it was really tough, comparing be it skills or tatics. We, Team B, lost. But we lost honourably! Mainly most of us were just very nervous, but it's alright. I won't say I did my best too, the atmosphere in the court is just nerve-wrecking. Especially for first-timers like me. Congrats to Team A! They got into the finals! We'll be there again, at College West Bukit Batok for the semi-finals on Tuesday. All the way Team A! Simei Ace!

Baby came down to support me during the game. Thanks Baby, love you. Had dinner at West Mall with Patrick, Hao Ming and the rest of the gang and we had so much fun talking cock. Baby went home while I trained back with Hao Ming, Jessica, Hui Min, Jolene, Yen, Chu Wen, Chanel, Nigel and Sherwin.

Okay, my eyes are hurting big time. I need to sleep right now. Fyi, it's like freaking blood red and I tolerated throughout the whole afternoon. God dammit. Nights.

No comments:

Nuffnang