Bite On Bullets: A Treat

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Treat

Was out with Daddy the whole afternoon at Tampines. Had lunch at Swensens. Had my all-time favourite Black Pepper Seafood Pasta and Sticky Chewy Chocolate! Daddy then suggested for a movie.



So we settled for 'Night At The Museum 2'! The queue at Golden Village was fantastic, I think we queued up for about 25 minutes or so. But it was worth it. Some peeps said that the first one was better, but I think both was equally good. Laughed a hell lot during the show. And Daddy brought me out today cause he said I've got distinctions for my test. Haha!

After it ended went to Orchard to fetch Baby from work and then back to Expo for the food fair. I think the food this time's much better than the previous fair. I think I'm gonna go back someday next week. Baby then sent me back home.

Okay, Fadzly's asking me out to Town now to chill. Considering if I should go, and I could pay Baby a visit at his work place too! Ciaoz.

No comments:

Nuffnang