Bite On Bullets: Restless

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Restless

Our competition's are finally over, and though Team 2 didn't manage to get in the finals, Team 1 did awesome! They got a second place! They did their best, and could have won if not for that dumb referee. They were only 2 points away okay! Oh well, as long as we know they're first, that's all that matters.

After everything was over yesterday, we ate a lil at WestMall. Everyone went their seperate ways while I went to Tangs to find Baby at work. How I wish I could work there. Though the pay is average, the people who're working with him are friendly, work's quite slack and everything else. Hopefully there'll be a slot for me in June.

Huimin, Iris, Jiehui, Ivan and co. went to Parklane for lan gaming! I was actually supposed to join them after dinner with Baby, but it was already quite late. Sorry guys. Waited for Baby to end work and he sent me home.

Had difficulty waking up today because of a few problems. Firstly, my eyes had difficulty opening due to the contact lens that I wore again yesterday. Secondly, my throat was hurting badly that my voice has changed slightly from all the cheering at the competition. Lastly, obviously it's cause I couldn't pull myself outta bed.

Every subject's starting on new topics and I've missed some of them. I've to catch up on them soon, because there's gonna be CAs again once school reopens. Damn. Anyway, I went to collect my clothes from Tampines' Singpost as no one was at home when it was delivered. Really contented with what I got.

Okay, time for bed. Nights peeps!

No comments:

Nuffnang