Bite On Bullets: Bore Me Out

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bore Me Out

Everyone's catching the flu bug now and I'm no exception. It's no longer called the Swine Flu instead it's known as the H1N1 flu bug.

Now all schools are conducting this temperature check everyday and my school's involved too. I heard from my Class Advisor(CA) that they are doing this because in the year 2003 when there was the SARS outbreak, one student from my school got infected with it. How scary. Let's just pray that Singapore doesn't get this damn bug. And same goes for Malaysia, cause I'll be travelling there next week.

So anyway, I got sick when it was my last lesson. I had to borrow my friend's hoodie in the stuffy classroom. That was how cold I felt. Luckily my CA asked me to continue napping. Haha.

Just realised that my next 2 weekends are fully packed. This Saturday's Angela's birthday party and this Sunday's Mother's Day, while I'll be away to Genting with my entire family the next weekend from Friday to Sunday. Whoop whoop! Can't wait.

Sports & Wellness/Vb training tomorrow, hopefully I can fully recover by then. I'm really bored right now. Baby's slacking with his friends at Boon Lay, leaving me at home to rot. So I've been playing Spot The Difference and Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. There're totally awesome games and I'm hooked onto them already. Hee.

Nights yo.

No comments:

Nuffnang