Bite On Bullets: Gunbound

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gunbound

Was at Baby's in the afternoon. Ate like no tomorrow. Before that was my Costing CA. I lost 1 mark in my theory and another I-don't-know-how-many-more marks in my Statement because I've forgotten to add an item in. It sucks big time. Damn it.

Anyway, it's exactly 9 hours before I leave for Genting with my entire family! Super excited I tell you. On the other hand, I'm gonna miss Baby though it's actually only a day. Alright, I'll come back with tons of pretty pretty pictures! I spent probably like 3 hours(?) just to choose my clothes and pack my bag. I'm super fussy. Heeeee.

I think I'm currently hooked on to gaming. I love Gunbound! Hehehe. I remember I was quite a pro in my younger years, but I stopped playing. Can't remember why. So, I'm back! It's gonna take me quite sometime to get back the hang of it. I don't wanna be a noob anymore.

It's slightly pass 12 now and yet I'm still waiting for Baby to call me. Gonna hit the sack as soon as he calls. Miss me kay? Lmao. Adios!

No comments:

Nuffnang