Bite On Bullets: Happy Teachers' Day!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day!

P/S: I had to pixelate Veron's face first, because I don't know if she would want me to put up her unglam face or not. Haha!

Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers in the world!
Thank you for all your patience and guidance you gave us. Without any of you, we'd never come as far as now.

Studying session at Funan again with classmatez. Super unproductive today. I only managed to complete 2 questions in 4 friggin' hours. I'm easily distracted, and I hate it. I'd have complete prolly 2 papers if I'd stayed home and revised by myself. Oh well.

Wilson.

Stressed Veronica.


Guess who? Hogan! Lol.

Ken, Gabriel and Terry. Ken looks like he's kissing someone.

Owner aka Ahtiong aka Teeth aka White aka Cream. Hell a lot of names right?!

Veronnnnn!





Veron, Mari and me.

Was at Temasek Sec yesterday to visit my teachers. Met up with more than half of my classmates and I enjoyed myself, except for the hot weather. It was killing me. We took like hundred over photos with Qianying's Nikon D90! Freaking awesome. Some were telling me how D5000 were much better. So I read through the review, and true enough it was! So change of target now to D5000!

Pictures of yesterday will be up soon once I've the time and it's back to school again tomorrow. Lesson @ 8am, I need my bed nao. Gdnight.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Nikon D90, not Canon haha.

Regina said...

Yes Ma'am. Hahaha.

Nuffnang