Bite On Bullets: Tick Tock X2

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tick Tock X2


Costing paper's in exactly 16 hours. Why am I not even panicking!? I guess maybe I'm quite prepared for it, but if it's Taxation paper(which is tomorrow), I wouldn't say the same. I'm feeling super restless to do anything now. All I wanna do, is sleep. Shall get up in the morning to do more revision before heading to school for the paper. Wish me luck peeps!

Dinner @ ECP in the evening with Baby and his friends. So called his 'last dinner' before he goes in Navy. So gonna miss his retarded-ness.

Gnight. Xoxo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, erm may i know where you download the chat widget that you used to have it here? :)

Regina said...

Go to http://www.chatango.com/. :)

Anonymous said...

Hogs look like chikopek sia. SORRY HOG

Regina said...

Lol! He looks more like Doremon. His face's too young to be a chikopek.

Nuffnang