Bite On Bullets: My Love, My Life

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Love, My Life


Met Baby in the afternoon, we didn't know what to do as usual. Roamed around Town. Decided to catch a movie at Cathay, so we headed over to Plaza Sing to walk around. Got some stuff before we went to get the tickets.

Caught "The Ugly Truth", an awesome show. And that was about it. Pictures while we were waiting for time to pass.











The rest's on my FB and I think Hogan's got a lot of fun-neh expressions.

Time really flies. Baby's gonna have to book in again tomorrow. Will be going over to his place to accompany him before he goes back in. Shall head to bed soon. Goodnight, xo.

P/S: I've realised that he's the only one that I'll ever love. He's the best I can ever have. I can't do w/o him. I love you, HoganCJL. (Y)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think he look abit like chen wei lian

Regina said...

Lol! I think Chen Wei Lian's quite handsome overall, excluding his eyes of course. Hogan's got much more bigger eyes. Haha. :)

Nuffnang