Bite On Bullets: Blading

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, September 25, 2009

Blading

Went East Coast Park for blading in the morning with Weiting. Finally, something I've been wanting to do for a long time. When we reached, I found out that Syakirin was working there. Darn lucky, I borrowed her blades and didn't need to pay. Hehehe. Thanks Syakirin!

At first when we started, I was so afraid I'd fall as I've not been blading for the longest time ever! Slowly got the hang of it. Blading is one tiring exercise. Our legs were aching from all blading after an hour. Went back after 2 hours to return the blades and off to Parkway to meet Charmaine.




Had Roxy Square's tom yam ban mian for lunch and homed.

Suddenly, I had this urge to cut my hair. So, got changed and trained to Whitesands' NK and finally got my over-thick hair cut! So this is me now.


Okay, I know I look the same. But I tell you, the difference is huge. My head feels much lighter now. And you guys should totally check out the amount of hair which was on the floor after it was being cut. That's how thick my hair was. Anyhow, I prefer it like this now. Heh.

Over to Charmaine's place for dinner. Her Dad da pao-ed Joo Chiat's Wanton Mee for us.

Suddenly, Eben rang me up asking me to Mahjong with Marilyn and Xingyao. Was not in the mood for Mahjong at all. He kept bugging me. But was feeling bad if I rejected, because I've already rejected him before and he also said that he'll pay if I lose. Yeah, he was that desperate for Mahjong khaki.

A few things happened during the game, and I knew they were coming. Shan't mention bout it. Everything's over now.

Baby's booking out tomorrow! Can't wait. Love you Baby! Goodnight ya'll. (Y)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

May i know where u buy ur dressing table?

Regina said...

I got it from Silver River. You can try to google the place.

Anonymous said...

you look so cute!

Regina said...

Haha, serious?! 10q vmuch then! ;)

Anonymous said...

How much u bought it for?

Regina said...

I forgot how much it cost. A few hundreds I guess.

Nuffnang