Bite On Bullets: Splurge

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, September 18, 2009

Splurge

(Did my hugeass face scare you? I'm sorry then. Hahaha.)

Headed to City Plaza this afternoon together with Joanne. She then left with her friends, while I went to Town by myself as I needed to meet my Boss at his office. Nothing really caught my eye at City Plaza though, surprisingly. And I thought I've learnt how to control my bad habit. Well, it wasn't until I reached ION!

1. Topshop wallet
2. Topshop undies
3. The Body Shop cleansing wipes
4. MUJI pen
5. Cotton On shorts
6. Royce Chocolates(for Baby)

Grand Total: $105

Yep, that's exactly how much I spent today. Two days of pay from working at the Travel Fair's gone. Okay, not exactly because I paid some in cash. Oh well, it's been such a long time since I spent so much.

On a lighter note, I'm feeling really really happy! Retail therapy cures every girl's unhappiness, doesn't it? And and, one more thing! Hogan's booking out tomorrow! Double happiness.

Suddenly, I'm feeling superbly tired and sleepy. Well, maybe because I slept at 4am this morning and woke up at 10? Sheesh. Shall head to bed now.

Kay, goodbai. Xoxo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the things you buy are so cheap. you can really spent so little on SO much items! really adore...

Regina said...

It's all the usual price. Try hunting different places before buying. Thanks! :)

Nuffnang