Bite On Bullets: BMT

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, September 10, 2009

BMT

P/S: Idk what happened to Hogan's eyes, I think they ran away.

Finally, I've time to update this dying space of mine in proper.

So yeah, only had 4-5 hours of sleep before waking up at 6 in the morning to prepare. Met Baby and his parents before heading into Changi Navel Base. How time flies, in just a blink, Baby's in NS. But he was super excited bout it, crazy boy.

At the Auditorium where they all had to say the SAF Oath Of Allegiance, followed by some Refreshments at the SAF Yacht Club.

The last time I got to see him.


Baby's Mum and Baby.

Before I left, Baby gave me a super tight hug and a kiss on the forehead. I felt so loved. Hehehe. Amazingly, I didn't cry. I think I would have if he'd gone to the Army instead. Navy's much more relaxed compared to the Army, they don't even have field camps(which also means Baby doesn't have to drink mud water) to attend. But he'd have to go out to sea.

Baby's gonna be booking out on the 19th! Which means 9 days without him. But on a lighter note, he doesn't need to book in until the 21st or 22nd cause it's Hari Raya! Yay! I love Hari Raya!

Okay, Baby's calling me now! Gnight everybardi. Xoxo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u siao ah, go Navy worst!
go out the sea, go so long then come back.
then cannot use phone -.-
army better!

Regina said...

Navy's better! Everyone says so too. It's much more slack than Army. I know he has to go out to sea, but it's like once in a long time. And there are ships located at Changi Navel Base itself, some won't move(if I'm not wrong). :D

Nuffnang