Bite On Bullets: Claire's Birthday Party

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Claire's Birthday Party


Attended my lil cousin's, Claire, birthday celebration, and the theme they(mostly Charmaine) gave us was to wear pink/purple cause it's the colours of princesses as said by Charmaine. Haha. So I decided on a white tube and a long purple skirt which I haven't worn in ages.


Had lunch alone at Tampines' Long John's as Daddykinz didn't wanna eat fast food with me. What a loner. He left after a long while of accompanying me to wait for Charmaine the rubber-time-queen. Luckily she arrived shortly after Daddy left. Fyi, she was an hour and a half late.

Went to collect this hugeass princess balloon for Claire. I swear it was until my freaking waist.


Huge or what? And me and Charmaine had to carry it all the way back to her place, by bus! Everyone kept looking at the balloon and us.

Once we reached, the food were all already laying on the buffet table for us. There was Mee Siam too.







And after lunch, it was time for games for the lil ones.


Passing the parcel.

The newspaper game.

There were more games, but I've videos of them instead. I'm a tad lazy to post them all here. So, if you really wanna see them, get the link from me. Otherwise, forget bout it.

Found another 2 sweethearts at Claire's party again. They were effin adorable!

I forgot what her name was. All I know was that it sounded like 'Daryl'. (Oh oh, her name's Dara! I just found out from Charmaine.)

And Sophie!

Cake cutting session.




The birthday girl.

She really looks like a happy princess.




Charmaine, Claire, Uncle Gerry and Auntie Dorothy.

Believe or not, they've an age gap of 10 years.

Birthday girl and her godparents.

Birthday girl with her God-daddy aka my Daddykinz.

Camwhoring time.

Charmaine with S(Sophie) & S(Sarah).

Rowena with S & S.

And me with S & S.

Yeah, the both of them are sisters. Their Dad(Charmaine's cousin)'s a Eurasian, and Sarah(the older sister) has more mixed blood compared to Sophie.

Sophie!

Angela & Shawn.

Rowena, Angela, Me, Charmaine.


Here's Sophie and Dara once again.

Helped out with Charmaine's Potato Salad a lil after that.


Char, I did the cooking of Potato, cutting of bacon, mixing of Mayo-Parsley-Potato-Bacon-Ham and sprinkled bacon bits for you okay! So don't say that I can't hold the poatato salad proudly! And yes, I hate potato salad, cause it's Potato and Mayo. I only enjoy the bacon and ham.

Me and Angela.




When I was on the cab back home with Mummykinz, I started digging my bag in search of my handphone to wish Marina a happy birthday(it was 12midnight). I totally couldn't find it and it was then where I realised I've left my PradaLuv at Charmaine's. What a smartass I am. Had to collect it from her the next morning.

6 comments:

char said...

FINE. you also contributed by eating most of the bacon.

Regina said...

But it was nice. :(

Anonymous said...

whats with mummykinz, daddykinz babykinz. DAMN ANNOYING AND ACT COOL SIA! Why must add kinz!

Regina said...

Stfu. I like can already. Ahahaha. ^^

Unknown said...

i rmb seeing one blog. also always add Kinz at the back. lolol

Regina said...

It's the 'in' word now! Hahahaha.

Nuffnang