Bite On Bullets: IKEA

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, September 12, 2009

IKEA

P/S: I know I know, I'm the shortest, oldest and I look the youngest.

Got Cousins, Rowena and Angela, to head down to IKEA with me after their dinner to search for my new furniture. I know I'm thinking a lil too far, but I'm excited kay!

Played with the mirrors.

Shot 1, failed.

Shot 2, failed again.

Shot 3 was finally a proper one as you can see right at the top.

Went around looking for nice/pink furniture. Some of the beds were really attractive. I'm thinking of getting either a floor bed with metal bars surrounding it, a double decked bed - bed on top and study table below or just a normal bed with metal bars on top and below. It'll have to be in my favourite colour of course, pink!

Oh well, shall go furniture hunting again soon. Anyone in? Hehehe.

So as usual, these two girls kept talking about food. And guess where we ended up at?

IKEA's Food Market!

Ogay, they forced me to blog that it was my first time having IKEA's chicken wings. But I had a reason behind it. I couldn't eat chicken last time when my skin was bad right!?

Chocolate Moose.

Daim Cake.

Blueberry cheesecake.

They were all damn effin good. Luckily I only had instant noodles for dinner, if not I doubt I could have eaten so much. Otherwise I'd have a fat tumtum like Angela's(inside joke)! She's so gonna kill me when she sees this.

Rowena.

Angela.


And lastly, yours truely.

Claire's birthday party tomorrow. Theme: Pink and Purple. Yes, we've to dress accordingly. We're all gonna look so stupid, especially if you're gonna wear both of the colours together. It'd be such a mis-match! Shall dig out some clothing to try on now.

G'night, and I miss my Babykinz.

9 comments:

Jessica Ng said...

DEarest, Hogan went army or what? Why he botak? Haha. Time really flies ah.

Regina said...

Yeah, he's in the Navy now. It really does flies. And I miss you! All the best for your Os alright? Shall meet you after it's done. :)

Anonymous said...

Ya feel like killing you. I AM BULLET PROOF.

Regina said...

Hahahaha. And what has you being bullet proof got to do with killing me?

Cassandra angkasa said...

Hey do you still want the toga? cause my friend wants it too..

Cassandra angkasa said...

get back to me soon selling you at $25 meet up. mail me if you want! :)angkasa_cassandra@hotmail.com

Regina said...

Hey Cassy. Alright, mailed you. :)

Anonymous said...

Cos you cannot kill me what.
I FEEL LIKE EATING THE CHICKEN NOW SIA

Regina said...

Whatever. Lol. Shit you! Stop being such a glutton!

Nuffnang