Bite On Bullets: Fann Wong & Christopher Lee's Big Day

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fann Wong & Christopher Lee's Big Day



Don't they just look so happy together?

This is weird, but I've always been wanting for them to get together. And yes, they have been together for 9 years. Finally they are married.

Imagine how their kid will look like. He/She would definitely be one handsome/pretty child. I've always been envious of the both of them. Who isn't? Just look at Fann & Christopher. I wouldn't mind being their child. Haha! Fat hope.

I like seeing happy couples get married. It makes me wanna be like them too. Yeah, I'll have to wait a couple more years before I'll be like them. Oh oh, and I heard that 1 of my friends' attending their wedding. Hell! I wanna be there too.

Well, not like they'll ever read this. But, all the best to the both of them and may they have a blissful marriage. They're still my favourite actor and actress. I sound like a fanatic now. Okay, cool it.

I so wanna have a grand wedding and a beautiful gown too! Hehe. Baby..........................................

Edited

Remember I was saying about 1 of my friends' who went to the wedding dinner? He actually turns out to be Fann's cousin! What the heck! Is the world small or what?!

Okay, that's all I've to say. Hehe.

No comments:

Nuffnang