Bite On Bullets: Blading, Again

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blading, Again


Went blading in the morning with Weiting once again. This time round, we were much faster compared to the previous time we went. Well, we'd better be since the last time we went was like only 4 days ago. We only slightly less than an hour to get to the Lagoon and then back to Inline Culture.

And I was in luck once again, Syakirin was working today! Which also means free blades for me. Thanks darling! Hehe. Had Subway's for lunch. It's been so long since I last had Subway. Yum yums.

Bused and trained back home. Got my hair dyed myself. The colour still looks the same. It's just a tinsy bit lighter than before. It colour's somewhat like ash-brown.

The rest of the pictures below. And they were all taken by my PradaLuv. I think it was in a good mood and decided to let me take awesome quality pictures.

Adios.









No comments:

Nuffnang