Bite On Bullets: One Of The Best

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Of The Best



Work - Funan - Tanah Merah - Home.

Finally done with work @ Expo's Travel Fair. One of the best jobs ever, just that I'd to do more talking then usual. Some of the biggest stars were there, including casts from 'JUMP' and the world's best break dancers from Korea, 'B-Boy'. They were all effin' awesome. Took quite a number of pictures with them, as their changing room was just beside my company's booth and they'd just sit around at our booth and chat. Awesome shit eh?

Anwz, I shall update another day with all the pictures. Super duper ultra mega tired, shall hit the sack after I'm done with this. It's Teacher's Day tomorrow! School ends at 12 and I'm starting at 10. Not attending the 2 hours of lecture, instead I'll pay a visit to my Secondary school teachers with ex-classmates! Can't wait.

Bai!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Teacher's Day to me!

Regina said...

Yes, happy teacher's day to you! Hahaha.

Nuffnang