Bite On Bullets: Happy Birthday Amanda & Alicia!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Amanda & Alicia!

Happy Double 18th Birthday, Amanda & Alicia!
Hope the both of you enjoyed your day and remember to study hard for the upcoming examinations aites. All the best to the both of you! Xoxo.

The chills are suddenly getting into me, and I'm without my air-condition/fan. But my temperature's perfectly normal. Time for me to mug! K, bai.

P/S: I realised that Hogan's enlisting on the 10th and not the 3rd!
P/P/S: I've no more companion for lunch this weekend, Hogan was being scheduled to the travel fair @ Suntec. Therefore, he's not working anymore. Sadsadsad.
P/P/P/S: I've finished with my Twilight novel! It's so addictive, don't know how I could stop previously. Now it's time for me to watch the movie. Yeah, I'm slow.

No comments:

Nuffnang