Bite On Bullets: Happy Birthday Ms Choo!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ms Choo!

Happy Birthday, Ms Choo!
I doubt you'll ever be reading this, but ah! What the heck. I think she's the only teacher who'd give a damn about my bengbeng classmates in class and entertain them. Eg, speaking hokkien to them, being their Tao-eh aka Big boss and what-so-ever. Though our age gap may be quite a bit, but in actual fact she really knows what we're thinking/doing. She managed to get the worst studentS(I'm emphasizing on the S), to come to class for her lessons and to get an A or a very high B for their tests! Imagine that. She's one fantastic teacher. We love you, Ms Choo!

Back on track. I'm here because I'm effin bored. I was stuck in the toilet for the longest time ever! I think it's the Pearl Milk Tea that I kept for 3 days and drank almost half of it. How stupid.

What should I blog about?

Oh oh! Let me type out my current needs(my wants are my needs too!).

1. Nikon D90 or a Lumix Lx3
2. Macbook
3. Adidas jacket
4. Shopping

Currently, this is it. What?! Can't I just dream for them? For all you know, one day they'll be all mine. This spells 3 words for myself, big fat hope!

Newayz, I think I'll give Costing a miss tomorrow just for my two babes, Charmaine & Marilyn. We'll be heading to Town with my other friends to meet up with my boss for our schedule this weekend. Damn, Miss Choo's gonna be teaching the topic that I missed out, cause I was teaching Kerner his Accounting, tomorrow. FML. What can I do? It's really rare for them to be going to Town with me, cause they're forever that lazy.

Okay. Shall do a lil touch up on my nails now as they're all starting to peel off, bit by bit.

Before I leave. Please help me do that 1 question survey on whether I should keep my hair.
<--------------------------------------
10q vmuch.

Gnight.

4 comments:

MARILYN said...

CHAR going meh! walao, i damm tired ):
and don't cut your hair stupid.
you will regret!

Regina said...

Then. She accompany us(first time). Lol! Chill chill. I was just randomly asking. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I think you would look ulberly cute in those bob hair style aww ><

Regina said...

I was thinking of that. But many have asked me not to cut, or I'll regret it. :( IDK WHAT TO DO.

Nuffnang