Bite On Bullets: Anxious

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anxious

I've suddenly come to realise(a few days ago) that examinations are just around the corner. 3 weeks, including this week, to be exact. Zomg. I'm panicking. There's still so much to memorize, I might just die.

Oh, another new news. I'll be moving, again. Most prolly to Pasir Ris. But I guess it'll be at the end of the year. Gr8. I'll have enough time to pack, because my examinations are done by then. Elated yet sad at the same time. I'll miss my big room(who knows how big my next room will be) and bed. But I can be Whitesands best buds with Charmaine. Lol. Also I can get to redecorate my room! Hopefully it'll turn out much better than my current one. I need more ideas! I'll be sticking to pink anwz.

Okayz, gotta sort out all my worksheets I brought back home from my locker naooooo. It weighs a ton man! No joke. I shall be quick and continue with my Twilight book. It's getting more and more eggciting! Ciaoz!

P/S: I need a haircut soon. My hair's thickness on the top is growing like free.

No comments:

Nuffnang