Bite On Bullets: Aston Villa VS Liverpool

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aston Villa VS Liverpool

3-1! Liverpool wasn't up to their standard in the game yesterday. They made me lose 10bucks. I'm not a football fan, but Daddykinz randomly came into my room yesterday and asked if I wanted to bet on it. So, I followed and did the same thing as he did. Luckily it was only a small amount.

But guess what? Daddykinz just got me to check the score for Tampines VS Geyland. He got the odds right, and returned me the 10bucks I lost on Liverpool! Hehehe. And now he thinks I'm jinx, which I'm totally not! It just happens that both of the times he got me to buy, we'd lose.

Aites, drop it.

Just finished mugging for today and I feel quite accomplished. I managed to understand most of things now, and having not to refer to anything most of the time. Hopefully by tomorrow, all the 13 ratios will be stuck in my mind til next week. Need more brain cells.

Time for Twilight! I'm almost done with it, just a few more chapters to go. The storyline's getting more and more eggciting.

Gdnight. Xoxo.

No comments:

Nuffnang