Bite On Bullets: Hungry Ghost Festival

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hungry Ghost Festival

I'm turning to some geek who's studying 12 hours(including school) a day! But the feeling's really gr8, especially if your results are what you've targeted for. Hopefully it does.

I know, my blog's getting mad boring and everyone's getting uninterested in reading my posts. But but! It'll only be temporary. Once examinations are over, I think I'll be out everyday! Okay, I'm exaggerating.

Anwz, studied a lil after school with Veronica, Wilson, Vin and Eunice at Expo's Subway after school. We took a walk to the Megatex Fair to check out some IT stuff before heading to Subway. It was quite empty, maybe it's because everyone's working during mid-day. Homed.

Talking bout Subway. I realised that I've quite a bit of food for me to eat today. Firstly, my Owner aka Wilson, got me my Pocky today. Secondly, I got myself and family some brownies from Vin's Retail friend, Joshua's stall at school during lunch time. Kept it and brought it home. Btw, the brownies were ooooh-la-laaa! It's real crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. That guy's Mum makes fantastic brownies. Veron even made a special request. Lastly, since we wanted to study at Subway, we had to get something. Bought some cookies and it's with my brownies now in my oven. Geez, shall get my Brother to finish them for me.

Oh! Today's the first day of the Hungry Ghost Festival. Did I mention that I was quite scared when my clock was at 11:59pm last night? Haha! I quickly rushed through my Twilight and headed for bed. Just got back quite awhile ago from burning the joss papers with family at 9.

Shugs, it's 10:19pm now. If I don't start doing my Costing revision now, I'm gonna be so so dead. So, gdbye!

2 comments:

char said...

eh whitesands got subway now leh!Anyway our brownies nicer lor then make from scratch somemore. Even the ants at your house cannot resist.LOL.

Regina said...

Yes, I know! My Dad went to explore Whitesands just now and told me that there's Subway. Haha! Uh huh. But that Brownie is like 'ahhhhhhhhhh'. Lmao!

Nuffnang