Bite On Bullets: Everything Horrible Describes Me Now

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Everything Horrible Describes Me Now

Today's so not going my way, causing me mood swings. Woke up at 11 with a stomach feeling so 'crampy' and also a backbone, just below my neck, which is superbly painful(all thanks to Hogan's double-decked bed). Went back to sleep and got up for lunch around 2ish. Back to bed after lunch and only got up again at 7. So I practically slept for 16 friggin' hours today, and yet I'm still feeling so lethargic. My stomach's still hurting like a bitch! Gah.

Just got back from EastPoint to get some stuff minutes ago. I think I walked like some zombie, totally no life in me. It sucks. And I only had like 1/4 of my Char Siew Roast Pork Rice for dinner. Gave Brother the rest of it. I like it how I don't eat much, but I h8 the cramps. How how how?

Gonna sleep real soon and hopefully I'll be alive and kicking tomorrow morning, then I'll probably make it to study with matez. Omg, don't I sound much like a pig?!

Shall make myself a cup of hot Milo now to calm my tummy down. Am I supposed to even drink Milo when I'm having cramps? Urgh, what the heck. Gdbye!

P/S: I hate it when I get neglected, especially when I'm sick.

No comments:

Nuffnang