Bite On Bullets: SupperClub

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, August 2, 2009

SupperClub


Met up with Clique in Town yesterday. It's been sooo sooo long!

Wheelock Place - Raffles Place - SupperClub.

Hate it when I forget to bring my cammy out. Dammit! Had to do with my PradaLuv 5mp camera. Conclusion: PradaLuv doesn't take fabulous photos at night.

Shall let the peekies do the talking!

Fadzly.

Ruth.

Silvien.

Jiahao, Silvien.

Wisely, Silvien, myself.


Love.




Fadzly, Solomon.

Headed home early. Rest of the night didn't carry on smoothly, and it sucked. I'm really glad it's over.


Anw, caught 'The Hangover' with Charmaine at E!hub in the evening. Totally lovin' it. 2 words, freaking hilarious! I doubt very much that it should be a NC16 show. It really should be rated M18. Whatever it is, go catch it! You won't regret it. Dinner at Subwayz, and homed.

My bed's calling me naooooo! School @ 10 tomorrow, or later rather. Suckkkkkkkkkkk.

Toodles.

6 comments:

reader said...

where you got the blacktop from sweet?

Regina said...

I got it online. :)

reader said...

which blogshop website you always visit?

Regina said...

I visit a lot of blogshops. You just have to bloghop. :)

Anonymous said...

Can you introduce one or two blogshops? <; your clothes are great lovely!

Regina said...

You could try http://www.modparade.com/. They've awesome clothes. Thanks! :)

Nuffnang