Bite On Bullets: Ying Yang Yo!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ying Yang Yo!

I'm back! Yes, have been busy working these past few days. 3 days to be exact.

Here are the results after working.

1. Money, money, money!
2. Lacking of sleep.
3. Throat's superbly sore.
4. I've no voice left.
5. Been sneezing non-stop.
5. Lips are effin dry.

That's probably about it.

Anyway, Happy 44th Birthday Singapore! I know I'm a lil late, but it's the HEART that counts!(Don't bother trying to correct me, cause I know it's the thought that counts. Inside joke.)

Spent my day at Dawn's place with relatives. We were invited over to celebrate Daryl's 21st Birthday, and also his farewell party as he's going over to Aussie. Happy 21st Birthdayl, Daryl! He'll never see this, but I just had to say it. I was the earliest to leave and as usual, Cousins took photos without me again! @&#^%$*!

It's back to school tomorrow! Guess I'll have to wake up for Sports & Wellness at 0930 hours. I don't wanna get retained just cause of that! It'll be so so dumb.

Pictures for past few days with Cousins. Will post them up when I received them.

Babi Ponteh for dinner tomorrow. It's gonna be a spread. Ummm, I like! It's is actually a Peranakan dish. My favourite of all. It's pork chopped up into pieces, and cooked with brown sauce. I tried to googling it, wanting to post a picture here. But everything looked so disgusting. It's different from what Lisa cooked, way much better. Shall take a pic of it tomorrow during dinner to show you guys. Hopefully ya'll won't freak out. Because it taste soooo much better than it looks.

Time for bed. Nights!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

REG I WANT BABI PONTEHHHHH

Anonymous said...

you stole ange's babi ponteh she's gna be so pissed.LOL.

xoxo, CHAR

Regina said...

Ange: Haha! Want ah? Come my house tonight. Oh, you're quarantined! Hawhawhaw.

Char: Hahahaha. Who ask her to be a HiNi(suspected) girl. Lol!

Anonymous said...

NO REG GO AND DIE :(

Regina said...

Neh neh ni pu pu! Hahahaha.

Nuffnang