Bite On Bullets: Mundane

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mundane


Just another day where I laze around my couch with the remote control, switching channels every now and then. As usual, I'd turn to StarWorld at 5 to catch 'Who's Line Is It Anway?' followed by 'The Simpsons' at 5.30. I never fail to fall asleep halfway through 'The Simpsons'.

Anwz, here are some pictures we took at Charmaine's on Friday aka National Day. I especially like the peeky on top! It's uber adorable. Heee.





So that marks the end of my post. Oh oh, before I go I just wanna say that Hogan shaved his head a few days back and he looks pretty much like a ball. Hopefully I won't, won't recognize him tomorrow. It'll be a shock of my life. Tata!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAIZXZXZXZ NO ME :(
You all don't love me already right.
I go emo at one corner.

Regina said...

Lol! Who ask you to be a HiNi girl!

Anonymous said...

NO I NOT HINI GIRL. I GOT NO HINI.
DONT OUTCAST ME ALREADY..

Regina said...

Hahaha. But you still have to be quarantined til I-don't-know-when right!

Nuffnang