Bite On Bullets: Curses

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Curses


Exactly 21 more minutes before my MSN Messenger fully downloads. Why am I re-installing it again? Because of some damn virus! Urgh. Why are those people so free to create virus and send it to everyone? Does this please them?

Now every single time I sign into Messenger, it'll just auto logout for me saying that there's some problem with MSN. Shitass. I've to use eBuddy now. Just great! Curse that damn person who created this virus. Go get something else better to do.

Anyway, since I've the time now I shall post some pictures up. Yes, the overdued ones.

Oh, I curled my hair as you can see on top! Since I wanted to wash my hair, I played with my curler. It turned out quite nice. Is it?

Tampines.


Hello China girl! Hahaha.

Us with Shawn.




At my place.

With my Baby Daniel.

And Ms Sweetie. Haha! Baby randomly bought this for me.

Yay! The download's complete! Just in time. Alright, ciaoz!

Edited (again)

Wtf! I wasted one whole hour downloading MSN, and it still turned out the same! Urgh! Anyone has any solutions to this? Please please please help me! Tyvvm!

Zomg! My brother's freaking godlike! He just came back and solved my problem just by a few clicks of the mouse! Yayyie! Tyvvm brotherkinz! Heee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sry. i wanted to knw hw you cut yr hair as in the behind part nt the fringe. layer? thin? trim thse split ends or?

Regina said...

Err. I really don't know. I just leave it to my stylist. My hair is very thick, so I definitely have to thin it.

Nuffnang