Bite On Bullets: Swensens' 1-For-1

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Swensens' 1-For-1

(Opps, I didn't mean to cut off Charmaine's face.)

Met Charmaine for lunch at Swensens yesterday. It was the last day for the 1-for-1 treat. So, we asked someone along(the person asked to not be mentioned). We waited for that someone for a probably half an hour and our food were already getting cold. Everyone around us were staring like we were some gluttons. But we were actually waiting for that someone okay! Gees.

The bored Charmaine and I awaiting for that someone.


We are the hardcore MJ fans! We love MJ! \m/

Check out the amount of food we ordered!

That someone's Fish & Chips.

Charmaine and I ordered the same dish, Black Pepper Seafood Pasta! I can't believe that I actually had the same food two days in a row.

And this is what I'll normally do to my pasta. I'll elimate all the vegs out! Haha.

The extra Swensens Combo that we shared.

Fried Mushrooms.

And Rodeo Wings.

We were all forcing ourselves to finish everything, and we managed to. It was a hell lot of food for 3 people.

After lunch we went for a lil shopping. Charmaine got herself a Topshop high waisted denim shorts. It was really pretty. Well, it better be cause it costed her $79! She then had cravings for Frolick! I've never tried it before, I really hate yoghurt. But it tasted slightly different. Had 2 spoons of it and that was all for me. Didn't really like the after taste.


It has pretty lil icons on it, cute eh!?

And did you know, Mummy showed me on the newspaper today that Swensens extending their 1-for-1 deal til July!? Whoo! This spells more Swensens! Hahaha.

Alright, I've sleep real soon. Because today's baking session with Charmaine's not over yet! She's coming again tomorrow morning to complete it. Hope it turns out really well! Shall update the baking pictures tomorrow. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Nuffnang