Bite On Bullets: New Found Love(s)

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Found Love(s)


Yes, I want this baby here! It's on the top of my wishlist now. I shouldn't have changed my phone so quickly. If not, it could have been in my hands now. Damn. I told Mummy about it and she said that it was my fault for wanting to change at that very moment. Oh btw, I decided to change phone in just 10 minutes. Had no thought of changing it before that. Quick eh?


Or I should have only gotten my phone if it came in this colour. Too bad it's not retailing in Singapore.



The second item I want so badly, is this Lumix Lx3! I've seen how clear the photos are, taken by this camera. It's sooo much better than my pink Sony camera. Looks like I've to save 700 bucks for this baby.

Anyway, while I was browsing through the pictures of my phone(in gold), I thought of searching for other gold stuff too. And viola!


A sleek gold Macbook Pro! And I was thinking of changing my lappy to a Macbook Air.


Ain't it just so beautiful? I wonder why Singapore don't carry all these gold stuff. It'll definitely be high-in-demand in the market.


Next, I spotted this gold iPhone. But of course I still prefer the Prada phone.



iPod Classic! If only I could have mine in gold. Mine's in a dull black, but thankfully the back of my iPod Classic's a mirror. It's really handy.

Alright, done fantasizing. I shall pray every night to hope that I could get all these babies one day. I'd like to go shopping one day without having to look at prices. I bet it's gonna be so awesome. But I don't think the day will ever come.

I need to get out. I've been bored to tears staying at home for the past few days. Currently waiting for Marilyn's reply to see if she's able to accompany me to Town for a walk. (Please please please say yes!)

Ciaoz.

No comments:

Nuffnang