Bite On Bullets: Over And Done

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, June 8, 2009

Over And Done


Me and my cock Baby.

Rushed back home after school ended to get changed and met Jessica Dearest at Tampines. Finally, I get to meet up with my girls. Walked around Tampines1 and Tampines Mall. Got a cake for our Darling Weiting and waited for her and Iris Cupcake to arrive. I think we waited for about half an hour. See see, we were supposed to be the late ones but it became the total opposite. Haha.

Had my Black Pepper Seafood Pasta again and we surprised Weiting with the cake we bought. Weiting, touched? Lol! Anyway, hope she enjoyed herself eventhough it was only for a few hours. Love ya'll.

Had to hurry down to 201 to settle some stuff. And yes, it's over. So don't mention anything about it anymore. And if you want to, I really don't give a damn. At least I've a face that I'm proud to show everyone off. Unlike some useless people who'll just hide behind the screen with some stupid name and give ridiculous comments. I bet it's because they'll have uglier faces than me. Haha! Who cares right?

Oh, one more thing. In the 'Do Singaporeans Dress Badly?' post, what I really meant was I dislike people who wear FBTs together with flip flops to Town. I didn't say that I dislike people who wears flip flops to Town, because I amself wear them too but obviously not with FBTs. It's just my point of view. And to let those who's English aren't very good and can't understand my English.

Peace out!

No comments:

Nuffnang