Bite On Bullets: Sentosa

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sentosa


Went to Sentosa with Baby, Ashley, Wilson, Vin, Mari, Mark, Dennis, Gabriel, Jinhan and Fabian. Didn't know why I could hardly open my eyes that day. Maybe my contacts were causing it. We couldn't tan at all as there wasn't any sun at all! But guess what, I got slightly darker cause of the heat. Couldn't believe it. Dinner at PastaMania with Baby, Wilson, Dennis, Mark, Mari, Vin and his girlfriend, Eunice. Crashed when I reached home.

Had to wake up early this morning for the extra Accounting lesson. And guess how many people turned up? Freaking 8! EIGHT. Wth. But overall, it was really conducive. Went to Roxy Square for my Tom Yam Ban Mian! Finally! Damn, it was good.

Pictures!

My love.







Don't ask me why he's smiling so happily here, I really don't know why.


Entertainment for the day: Some peeps' volleyball got stucked on the tall coconut tree.

So, we tried to help them.

Wilson.


After i-don't-know-how-many tries.

And the Hero tries to climb/shake the tree! Vin! I've a video of him, check it out!



The audiences, Ashley, Mark and Gabriel.

Mark, Vin and Fabian.

The burden!


Mari!




End of pictures. Anyway, the ball dropped after a gazillion tries by their own people. We couldn't bring it down. Bye ya'll!


No comments:

Nuffnang