Bite On Bullets: Happy Birthday Quanyou!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Quanyou!

Happy 17th Birthday, Quanyou!
Study hard alright bro! Gonna see you in Poly yeah?

And I was super pissed. Read this and you'll know why.

'I was in rush to school as I was late, so I flagged this cab just downstairs my house. The journey from my house to my school should only be maximum, 10 minutes, including the jam. But it took about 15 minutes, because the taxi driver did not heed to my advice. Before turning into ITE College East, there were 3 lanes(including the bus lane on the left), and he was supposed to use the left(bus) lane to turn into my school lane. I then asked the driver nicely to use the left lane as it was the only lane that could lead to the entrance of my school. Not only did he not listen, he replied in a rude manner. He said in Chinese, 'That is a bus lane, cannot use that lane', and refused to move. In the end, he still took the bus lane but only when he was almost right infront. So, I had to waste 5 minutes of my time and an extra charge. When I reached my school, it costed me $6.00 when it the usual charge should be only $5(maximum)! Even during peak hour, the journey from my house to Bedok is only $7.'

That was what I sent to CityCab's website to complain. Spoiled my entire day man.

On a lighter note, we did something lame.



P/S: I'm alone again tonight.

No comments:

Nuffnang