Bite On Bullets: I Heart Daiso

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Heart Daiso

Spent my afternoon yesterday at Godma Daisy's place. Had tons of fun with Cousins. We were all hyped up. Putting make up for each other, even Clarence wanted to get a make over! It was damn hilarious, but I can't blog the picture up cause they'd kill me if I did! Had buffet lunch and I swear the Honeydew Sago was darn good. I think I had 4-5 bowls of it.

Didn't stay for dinner, instead me and Rowena went to Plaza Sing. Why? She wanted to go to Daiso. Spent money there again.

This mirror is as huge as my face, imagine that! The best thing is that it only costed me 2 friggin' bucks!

Seaweed, which totally had to taste at all.

A HelloKitty face towel.

HelloKitty plastic bags. I don't even know why I bought them, it's just so cute!

This is the kind of plastic bag I'm refering to. If you know what I mean.

And this cute lil HelloKitty water bottle that I bought previously from Daiso too.

Daiso rocks. I had to pay only $8 for 4 items. No wonder no one comes out empty handed in Daiso. Had Long John's for dinner and then back home.

Don't know why I was feeling so tired this afternoon. I woke up at 1.30pm and took another short nap at 4plus. I hope I don't get insomnia later. Cleaned my TV table, mopped the floors(including brother's and parents' room) and perspired like mad. I think it's counted as a form of exercise. You guys will never believe how much I perspired just by cleaning my TV table alone.

Oh oh! I had Pizza just now and am going to Swensens for lunch tomorrow with Daddy, Mummy and Brother. How not to get fat?

P/S: I think 20 ambulances passed my house today. Soon, everyone will get H1N1.

No comments:

Nuffnang