Bite On Bullets: Movies & Sushi

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Movies & Sushi



Caught the movie, Hannah Montana with Baby, Charmaine, Angela, Marilyn, Edwin and Rowena on Friday night at E!Hub. It was a really nice and touching show. As usual, I teared a little. Then we went to my all-time favourite, Fish & Co. Express for dinner! Trained home with Baby after dinner.

Met up with Charmaine and Matthais to the gym at Tampines Stadium. Did lots of work out. Then we went for lunch at the Sushi place just below the gym. Check out how much we ate.



21 freaking plates! Haha. I guess we worked out for nothing. All the fats we burned was gained back in just a few minutes. Oh, pictures were all taken by my 5mp phone cause I didn't have my camera with me.




Our messy table. A big big thanks to this guy above, Matthais aka Char's boyfriend! He paid for our lunch which costed about 40 odd.

We got bored and decided to catch another movie at E!Hub. Cabbed there for Monsters Vs Aliens.


A very funny show. Practically, the whole cinema was full of adults and kids. 1 kid to 1 adult. Haha. I think we were the only teenagers around. Headed to Char's place and went for dinner with Char, Claire, their dad and godparents. Had Kolo Mee(Wanton Mee) at Joo Chiat! After we were done, we drove over to Tampines' Giant. And they then sent me back home.

Currently at Charmaine's place again and waiting for her to come back from Whitesands. Our families are going out for dinner. Oh, and I went shopping again at Tampines1 just now. Got myself a wallet and towel set from Espirt, 2 tank tops from Cotton On, a tunic and 3/4 top from Punkstar. I'm a happy girl! Hee. And I'm going to KL with my parents, Charmaine and her family! Whoop whoop!

Alright, Char's back. Gotta go! Cheers.

No comments:

Nuffnang