Bite On Bullets: Coolios

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Coolios

I'm currently using my brother's laptop, and it's mad cool! Take a look for yourself!


This is one of the ways to use it, by using either my fingertips to type on this "screen keyboard" or by using the "pen" given.


And the other way is to use the hand written function and write on the screen itself.

Okay, I'm still super amazed by it. I'm like a mountain tortise. Haha. Okay, enough about it.

Went for lunch at Cricket Club with my parents followed by a lil roaming around Bugis Junction and then to the new shopping centre. It was really huge! Wasn't really amazed by the shops there though and definitely not what I'd been hoping to see, unlike Tampines1. Back home after that.

I had donuts and luncheon meat for dinner. I've not been having proper food after the buffet on Sunday and I don't know why.

Alright, I shall continue amazing myself with this laptop and wait for Baby to call me. Nights peeps!

No comments:

Nuffnang