Bite On Bullets: Happy Daddy's Day!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!


Firstly I'd like to wish all the daddies in the world, Happy Father's Day! And of course a very Happy Father's Day to my beloved Daddy! Thanks for always pampering me like a lil princess. Heehee. Luv.

So, we went to Kushin-bo at Suntec City for a buffet dinner!

I googled this picture.

Let the food flow!







Are you drooling? Haha.

Daddy! Many say I look like Daddy, really?

Daddy's.

Brother cutting open the cold crab.

Brother's.

Check out how big the cold crabs were!

Mummy!

Check out how much I ate. Please don't freak out.

The rice made me damn effin full!

This chawanmushi is damn good!

Tempuras and soft-shell crabs, all my favs!

Eclairs!

And I ate one mouth of this vanilla ice-cream. They didn't have chocolate, why! Oh, did you know that vanilla and strawberry ice-creams are much more fattening and chocolate ice-creams?

Deserts!

Actually, I had a lil more than those. I felt like I was 3 months pregnant after the dinner. But it was fantastic!

And of course, why would I miss out me?






I have a fat and round face, haha! Anyway, I edited my 2 moles on my face so that you can't see them. Hehehehe.

Alright, I'm meeting Baby tomorrow for a lil while(finally) before going to study at Town with my friends. Holidays like no holidays like that. How dreadful. And rumors have been spreading that school's gonna be closed for an extra week(cause of the H1N1 flu)! Woohoo, let's hope it's true. I hate waking up in the early mornings.

Oooh, my favourite and only Malay song is currently playing on my iTunes. Haha, random abang. And and and! I'll most prolly be changing my phone soon to the Prada phone! Yayyie! Brother will also most prolly change his to an iPhone, which is still his dream phone although many have told him how iPhone sucked. Time to hit the sack, bye!


No comments:

Nuffnang