Bite On Bullets: Overdued

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Overdued

Girlfriends, love.

Here are the pictures from Weiting's Birthday celebration at Swensens, two days ago.

Jessica Dearest.


We were really bored as we had still a lot of time left before the dinner.




At Swensens waiting for the other two princesses.











The birthday girl, Chua Weiting!


Jess's.

Mine.

Weiting's.

Iris's.


Iris Cupcake!






Surprised her with the cake brownie we bought.



Happy birthday darling!






The brownie became really hard cause the Manager there went to put it in their freezer. (Their cakes were all ice cream cakes.)

Jessica & Weiting.

Weiting & I.

Iris & Weiting.

Putting hell lot of strength to cut this cake.




Cupcake!



Lastly, ending off with a picture of the birthday darling and me!


P/S: I didn't attend school today as my right leg was in pain and I couldn't stand at all in the morning. All the way from 8 am to about 12 noon. The pain was unbearable, it hurt so much just by the slightest movement. It's really scary. I'm glad I'm alright now. I guessed I overstrained my muscles yesterday while at the gym.

No comments:

Nuffnang