Bite On Bullets: Temperature Check: 37.9

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Temperature Check: 37.9

Sick, sick, sick! I'm down with a superbly bad sorethroat, cough, runny nose and fever. It all comes in a package.

But there's one thing I like bout being sick. Which is, lesser food for me! I only managed to finish slightly less than half of my noodles an hour ago. I bet I'd still have no appetite for dinner. Hehehe. Hopefully I'll lose like 2kg after this. Yeah right.

One last thing before I go. Do not, I repeat DO NOT ever buy things from http://valens-addiction.weebly.com/! They effin scammers. Not in the sense where they cheat customers' money and run, but they don't care if your order is wrong when their supplier passes it to them.

Here's the situation:

I bought a white top from them and since it's a preorder, I've to transfer them the money before they can start processing my order. So when the goods came, she told me that her supplier ran out of white and expected me to settle for the green. Fyi, the green is fugly! Here's a picture of it.


She doesn't wanna refund me the money, and even wants me to collect it from her within 2 weeks! So what if it's after 2 weeks? She's gonna throw it away? Or is she gonna keep the top for herself and resell it again to earn double the money?

Why should a customer pay for something he/she doesn't like/want and keep it? Irresponsible. They even argued with me and now she's asking if I still want the top or not, without refunding me the money. What the heck?! Tell me who's in the wrong now? She said that she'll try to help me sell it by posting it online. So what if no one wants to buy it? I'll still have to keep and pay for it? This is just plain ridiculous!

Here's one of their T&Cs. "We are not liable for any mistakes made by suppliers(eg.Colour/Size/Defects)" C'mon man. Defects and size I can totally understand, but colour? So if her suppliers just supply her with all the wrong items her customers want, she is not gonna be responsible and we still have to pay her the money for something all the customers do not want.

Besides, it's only 16 friggin dollars! She can't even refund me. By just selling a couple more of tees, she can easily earn back that $16, can't she? Since she wants to do it the hard way, I'm gonna make her lose all her customers! Serves her right.

Okay, I'm gonna take a nap now. Not gonna make my blood boil cause of such irresponsible blogshop owners. Goodnight! Xo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, she is not in any wrong here. T&C has written it down very clearly, everything is black and white.
Since they said they will not be liable for any changes in colour, you cant ask for a refund. Perhaps try exchange it to another top or something else. It's not very nice to defame her.
Always check the T&C before buying.

Regina said...

If you don't wanna listen to me, it's alright, you can continue supporting her. But for people like me who wouldn't pay for something he/she doesn't want, I've to tell them this. Besides she wouldn't do an exchange either. It's a must for me to except that ugly top. I don't see any wrong in what I'm saying.

Dawn said...

i think the terms and cons stated on the website was quite fuzzy. if i were to place an order for a white top, i expect to receive a white one and not a green one. what i think was that there was a lack of communication with the owner and supplier, thus having reg pay the price for their mistake. it's really uncalled for. i mean i understand mistakes happen but it is really irresponsible to push it to reg to settle her order that was stuffed up by other people. ended up causing more inconvenience for her cos online shopping should be about shopping at ease and comfort of your own homes, am i right?

Regina said...

Some people just won't get it, til the day it happens to them.

Anonymous said...

Since it's a preorder, she should be able to exchange it. She or the supplier cannot just anyhow give a colour when the one you wanted went out of stock. I think she just doesn't want to trouble herself to exchange it for you. I can only understand that they are not liable for any mistakes made by suppliers (eg. Colour/size/defects) only if it's a SPREE. Even some sprees, the blogshop owner(s) do allow people to do exchange, just that you needa pay for the extra fees (like shipping or some other stuff).

Anyway! Don't get pissed off over such matters, not worth it. ^^

-Qi.

Nuffnang