Bite On Bullets: Bestest

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bestest


I'm officially 18! Legal to watch M18 movies, legal to buy cigarettes(but I don't smoke) and legal to go into clubs! Awesome. Time really flies.

I'd like to thank everyone who'd wished me. Love ya'll.

Special thanks to Daddy and Mummy for the dinner at Sakae Sushi, Brother for waiting for me at the bus stop, Weiwei and Quanyou for chilling out with me at Starbucks after dinner and lastly Jolene for being such a sweetheart! She cabbed down from her place after work just to pass me my present, and then left after awhile to meet her friends at Pasir Ris by cabbing again.





This isn't fair. Why can't I be as skinny as me skeleton brother!?




Jolene Hun got me this Guess bracelet. Thank you darling! Love.

Weiwei & Quanyou got me chocolates and lotions! Thanks!

Though Baby couldn't contact me the entire day, I know he still remembers. Can't wait to see him tomorrow! Love you Baby.

P/S: I'm still effin bloated from dinner, though everything came out shortly after I ate. Hehehe.

2 comments:

ANGELA said...

BASKET I NOT EVEN 16 NEXT YEAR LOR. STILL MUST SNEAK IT WALAO...

Regina said...

Hahaha! Chill man. Go and sleep! So late alr.

Nuffnang