Bite On Bullets: Anticipation

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Anticipation

My life's getting really mundane. Nothing has been happening, still. Holidays, please come quickly. I need to work, I need money, I need to go shopping! I'm starting to panick a lil on my Audit, it's like I know nuts bout it. And I hate memory work. One day it's in, and another it's out. Fyi, Audit CA's on the 2nd of December.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this upcoming weekend! Hogan's bringing me to Kittylab. Hehehe. The cost per person ain't that cheap. And I heard no photography is allowed in there, but there are many who still continue snapping pictures. Hopefully, I can do it too. The excitement's getting into me already.

I've not been having enough sleep these past few days and I'm beginning to feel really restless now. I'm gonna rest early tonight, promise! Totally diggin' the weather these few nights. I've not been switching on my air-conditioner. It's just me, the fan, the comforter and my jacket. Awesome much?

No comments:

Nuffnang