Bite On Bullets: KittyLab

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 29, 2009

KittyLab

28th of November was the worst day of both my and Hogan's life! Everything were just so screwed up and unpredictable.

Initial plan was to meet Hogan at 3pm, somewhere in town. But no, something had to crop up out of nowhere. Luckily I was with Charmaine before meeting him, so I got to waste a lil more time with her. She then left for a movie with Matthias.

Trained to Plaza Sing to check out the movie timing and waited. He was yet to be ready. So, he got me to meet him in the East. Trained all the way back to Tampines just to wait for him. And no, he still wasn't ready. I had to then meet him at Expo at about 8pm! Ugh, frustrating or what!? And what's the best part? I was alone throughout the 5 hours!

Ain't gonna blame Hogan much, he didn't want it this way too. Infact, his situation's a thousand times worse than mine. No kidding. It's too much to be mentioned.

So after the hectic day we both had, we finally got to enter KittyLab! Luckily, we made it in time to enter or there goes our money.




Our KTAs aka Kitty's DNA! The light changes colour every now and then.








I secretly took pictures of the inside. Yes, no photography is allowed inside. Dumb or what? There were more to it, but I was afraid the staff there would see.


He looks really happy doesn't he?



Us, outside KittyLab.


This was how the interior of KittyLab looks like. We had to play games and find the different stations allocated to us.


Entry tickets.


Cardholder + Landyard. I got even more pissed off, cause the red cardholder and landyard was out of stock. Or I would have gotten both the white and red ones. Hogan's not gonna be using it anyway.



Our personal ID Card. We had to win the games to choose our outfit, accessories and other stuff. Under my gain list, were 2 games that I lost. Both the Kuromi and Dumplings. I would have chosen My Melody if I won instead of Kuromi.



And here's our "Good Citizen Badge". We can only get this badge if we complete the games and leave the place under 35 minutes. Me and Hogan managed to complete everything within 20 minutes, so we took a 10 minutes stroll round KittyLab again.

That was how disastrous our day went. I'm glad it's all over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whr did you bought tht top you'r wearing

Regina said...

Dorothy Perkins.

Nuffnang