Bite On Bullets: Another NS Man

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, November 16, 2009

Another NS Man


Attended my cousin's baby(Alvin)'s first month. Didn't take a picture of the baby though, he was being hogged by all the adults. But, I've pictures of his elder brother, Alvan!


This is what the big boss does, hands behind back and checks that everything's in order. Adorable or what!?

Went back home to get changed before travelling down to Baby's place. Lazed around abit and then back to the East to send him off. Really relieved that Hogan's being posted to Changi Navel Base at Tanah Merah. I can then fetch/send him within a few minutes. Hehehe.



Check out my awful eyebags. All thanks to Hogan. He caused me to sleep for approx 5-6 hours the night before.

Alright, need to catch up on my sleep. Lesson's at 9 tomorrow. Hopefully I won't oversleep, like I usually do on Mondays. Gdnight!

No comments:

Nuffnang