Bite On Bullets: Canon Powershot SX20

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Canon Powershot SX20

Nuffnang has came up with another alluring contest for all of us to participate again! Don't Nuffnangers just feel so blissed? :)

Check out all these fabulous shots!






Check out more of the photos @ www.flickr.com/photos/napbas!

Need I say much more? I've only 1 word to describe it all, stunning! Here comes the best part, it's all taken by the Canon Powershot SX20! The photos wouldn't look fabulous if not for the Canon Powershot SX20! Doesn't the design just look so slick?


Now now, before I go. Remember to vote by clicking on "I LIKE IT!" for me once you're here! C'mon! What're you guys waiting for! I've only have 2 days left! Do me this favour will you? Much love, xo.

My favourite Canon Moment!

No comments:

Nuffnang