Bite On Bullets: Achievement

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Achievement


Advanced Accounting II CA tomorrow! I've managed to complete and balance 4 questions. I even timed myself because there'll be 2 questions. The first is the normal one that we've been doing and the other is a surprise question related to the same topic.

An average time to complete the first question takes about 40 minutes, and I managed to finish it within 35 minutes! Awesome! Hopefully tomorrow's question would be somewhat similar to those questions I've done. Crosses fingers*

Kay, time to sleep. Gdnight all!




P/S: There'll be a "Leonids Meteor Shower" later at 3am. If you're not asleep by then, try looking out your window to see if you can see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Regina said...

Okay. Thanks?

Unknown said...

THE DEBUT COLLECTION OF HTTP://HERSUNDAYNIGHT.LIVEJOURNAL.COM! TOGA DRESS, LACE DRESS AND MANY MORE! JUST A CLICK AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SATISFY YOUR SHOPPING URGES!

Nuffnang