Bite On Bullets: Skeleton Bones

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Skeleton Bones


Was out at town with this "guy" above on Friday. Hehe. Shall stop making fun of her, or she'd kill me. Main intention was to accompany her to send her Ipod Nano for servicing as all her songs in her Nano disappeared. But miraculously, her entire collection of songs came back in the morning. Weird much.

Wisma - ION - Tangs - FEP.





Had dessert before dinner. Sandrina's one insane boy, I mean girl. People usually have dinner first before dessert. But no, it's the other way round for her.




Fyi, I dyed my hair brown a month back or two. Thanks to my jet black hair, it still looks back.






Check out her new heels from C&K. I'm guessing it's bout 5 inches or more. Madness. Lucky for my wedges that day, if not I'd look like a midget beside her. Also, I look as though I'm someone suffering from obesity beside her cause she's real skinny now. Thanks Sandnana.

Homed early that day.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, may i know where you buy your jacket? and how much? thanks :)

Regina said...

I got it at FEP. I think it was about 30 odd.

Nuffnang