Bite On Bullets: Suckiest Feeling Ever

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Suckiest Feeling Ever

28th July 2008

School as per normal. Had NAPFA at 2pm. I cried after I ran my 2.4km. My head was floating, my stomach was hurting and my legs were superbly soft. The feeling's horrible, terrible, vegetable. Thanks to everyone who showed their concern, especially Alicia and Sam. (L) Did the other 5 stations aftermath. And here were my results. 2.4km - 15mins(?), Shuttle Run - 11.1s, Sit & Reach - 36, Standing Broad Jump - 180, Sit Ups - 52, Incline Pull Ups - 17. I'm determined to exercise every week starting from next week. I wanna burn of some of my fats. Anyway, walked back home after NAPFA and prepared. Left for Downtown East to celebrate Rowena's birthday. We surprised her by telling her that some of us couldn't make it, and some would be late. She really fell for it. New York New York for dinner. And when Rowena arrived with Angela and Shawn, she was in tears to see us there. Surprised and angry at the same time. Aren't we awesome, Rowena? Laughs. Went to boxbox after dinner. Things came off smoothly. And I hope she's glad. Went off at 11.30pm or so. By the time I reached Pasir Ris MRT, the trains were all off service. So I called my brother to come and fetch me. It was damn quiet at that time, luckily Sam was there to accompany me on the phone. Had a tiff with Mummy as usual, for being back at 12.05am.

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, ROWENA! ♥
















29th July 2008

Something happened, which really pissed me off. Oh well, at least it's over already. I won't bother too much either. Had our OFA exam at 4pm. Everything turned out quite well except for a some tinsy winsy error. Let's hope I can score for it. The examination lasted til 5.30pm. Walked back home from school aftermath.

Daddy left for a funeral, so I was left all alone. Went to meet Elliyana at Simei's Starbucks. She was with Juhaidah's sister and another girl, I've forgotton their names. Saw Clement and many of my Secondary schoolmates there. Sat down and slacked with them. I seriously wanna slap Elliyana, she wack my freaking leg so damn bloody hard til her hand mark was there. Stupid bitch. Laughs. Anyway, went back at 9.45pm.

Tears came flowing down again, as usual. That explains my emo post yesterday. Thanks Darling for cheering me up. The more you cheered me up, the more tears rolled down my face. Anyway, I really had to thank you. (L)










30th July 2008

I just came back from school not too long ago. Cried in school, again. Are humans really that heartless? And now I believe that nothing in this world is fair. Finally, I believe it. Whatever it is, I'd sincerely like to thank Amanda, Sandrina, Jessica and Sam. They were there for me. I love you guys. Nothing's more important then you all, including Isabella. (L) Im'ma gonna chiong my powerpoint presentation and finish it up by tonight, promise. Buhbye.

No comments:

Nuffnang