Bite On Bullets: Welcome All

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome All

Hello my dearest readers, my new blog's finally done. Thanks to that dumbdumb for helping me find my blogskin. Anyway, a big thanks to those who've relinked me. It's appreciated.

Stayed back after school today with Amanda, Kat, Alicia, Finn & Ken to finish up our role play's script. Did everything within an hour. Went down to the Stadium with Kat to meet Sam. We ran the track. Kat asked one of her athletics' friend to accompany her to run, so ended up running with Sam who kept pushing me to run when my stomach was dammit painful. Just because he can run superbly fast. Thanks uh. Anyway, I only ran about 4 rounds. 3 rounds continueously, and the last one with a lil walking. Walked back to Simei with Kerner aftermath. Had a good chat with him on the way back. Alright, it's time to do my Accounts assignment now. Goodbye.

No comments:

Nuffnang