Bite On Bullets: Tampines

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tampines

Amanda, Katherine, Alicia. You guys are the best, I swear. (L)



Was feeling really down and upset in the morning. Didn't utter a single word when I was on the way to school with Amanda, I'm sorry. (L) Eyes got swollen during OFA. Thanks to everyone and also Mr Ng who showed their care and concern, really appreciated. I was really fortunate to have my beloved girls by my side, through the entire day. And I'm thankful for that.

Amanda, Katherine and Alicia, you girls are like gems to me. Thank you for everything, today. Without you girls, I don't know what would be left of me besides having really puffy eyes. You all are really important to me. I felt much better after two whole hours of crying. Letting everything out really makes one feel better. Today, I realised that there are a whole lot more of people who really care bout me and treats me true. Never have I thought something like this would happen. But everything's unpredictable. And yes, I still love my girls like I always do no matter what. We'll stick together through thick and thin, promise. I love y'all. (L)

Trained down to City Plaza with Amanda after school. Saw Amicell at Paya Lebar. Walked around and ended up with nothing. Hailed a cab to Aljunied where we continued our train journey to CityHall. I was feeling really restless, my eyes were half opened. They were seriously about to close anytime, but I held on to it. Walked over to Peninsular to help Katherine and Alicia to get their hoodies. Didn't buy mine, cause I'm gonna get my pokka dotted hoody online. Home sweet home.

Before I could even get my beauty sleep, Mr Fam asked me down to Tampines to meet him, Terry, Yap and Yibin. So, I sacrificed my lack of sleep for them. Bathed, got changed and headed down to Tampines. Met them at KFC, and chit-chatted. Bought bubble tea and off they went. Walked around with S aftermath. He sent me back home at 8plus. Thank you. Being such a kind soul, I sent him to 31's bus stop and accompanied him til the bus arrived before walking back home.

Tomorrow's gonna be a boring day, I guess. I shall sleep all day long, so my eyes won't be that puffy. Sweetest dreams everyone.

No comments:

Nuffnang